The Problem of provisioning
Conventional Wi-fi setup is difficult. it involves:
– Many steps and confusing for non-technical users
– Results in costly support calls and product return
– Involves cyber security risk
With TrillBit Provisioning is vastly simplified
With data-over-sound, the process to transfer network credentials to a headless device is vastly simplified.
– One touch setup, no pairing/config
– No additional hardware requirements
– Set up multiple devices at once
The Problem of authentication
Implementing secure authentication is a big problem in IoT devices, especially headless devices that do not have an input interface. Voice authentication often fails and is not reliable for use cases such as payment.
Authentication with TrillBit
Data-over-sound can easily solve the problem of authentication on devices even without an input interface. It is compatible with all protocol based on public-key cryptography, One Time Password (OTP) or Time based One Time Password (TOTP)
Convert user frustration to user delight
Data over sound technology is game changer in smart home and Industrial IoT environments.